Western Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN TE PUKE
- Jellicoe Street is State Highway Two – there are 18,000? vehicle movements per day through here – think of the free advertising from well placed signage
- Free parking - no parking meters, many businesses have rear parking for staff and customers
- Historical and iconic trees are planted down the centre of the main street with colourful garden plantings kerbside
- The current population of the town is 7150 (2006 census), and the surrounding district (including Maketu, Paengaroa, Upper Papamoa, Rangiuru, Pongakawa and Pukehina) is another 9240. Te Puke is 12 minutes from Papamoa which has a population (2006 census) of 13450
- Retail premises generally do not stay vacant for long in Te Puke
- With the advent of wireless internet and modern phone systems why pay city office prices