Western Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand.
The Te Puke Memorial Hall is an iconic part of Te Puke's History.
With major renovations having taken place from October 2009 and continuing on to current day, our town hall is now the venue to use for all types of functions, sporting events, and more...
• Seating capacity of 400+ with stage and lighting, suitable for concerts and presentations
• Perfect for indoor sports including Badminton, Indoor Bowls and Indoor Cricket
• Ideal for Wedding Receptions, Funerals, Fundraising Dinners and Seminars
Pioneer and Settlers Lounges:
• Either room can seat up to 150 theatre style or 80+ seated for a meal
• Kitchen facilities available where you can cater to select groups
• Ideal for Exhibitions, Group Meetings and Dinners
A fully licensed Commercial Kitchen for hire for on and off site catering and food preparation
Boardroom for meeting hire
All rooms are air conditioned
Ample Free Parking
All rooms are available separately or the entire complex can be booked
Casual and Regular bookings available
The management office is located onsite (1st floor) daily between 9am- 3pm
Phone 07 5736772
Outside of these hours contact Lydia on 027 3307526 or email email@example.com